Distressed Kitchen with Island
Features a seven step hand process of distressing, staining, glazing and rubbing to produce a one-of-kind antique appearance. This process creates a distressed, time-worn, look and feel, as if the cabinet had been used for years when in reality it is brand new. Adding a warmth and a old-time feel to your kitchen.
• Large island with hand-made corbels, storage cabinets and seating for guests.
• Faux finish for a unique appearance
• Seven-step distress hand finishing process
• Solid wood doors with soft-close hinges
• Dove-tail drawers with soft-close glides
• Granite counter-tops
• Wood paneled appliances
• Accent color panels